Ethos & Values
Our Vision Statement
Our aim is to develop and nurture an inquisitive mind and a passion for lifelong learning through high quality education.
- We have developed a broad, balanced, creative curriculum that allows pupils to think creatively and critically to solve problems and to make a difference for the better.
- We provide a culture and ethos of challenge and support where all pupils can achieve success and use transferable skills to enhance their own learning.
- We want to encourage an awareness of the spiritual side of life.
- We will give pupils the opportunity to develop high-level skills in the use of current and emerging technologies to enhance and extend their learning experiences.
- We endeavour to help every child find and follow his/her own talents within a safe learning environment and grow and emerge from school confident of his/her abilities
- We will provide a wide and varied set of learning experiences for all to achieve their full potential.
- We help children to foster positive relationships with each other, the local community and the world around us.