The family support team are Mrs Dixon, Stella Kandinsky and Katie Wood and are available for support from Monday-Friday 8.30-3.30.
We provide support to children and their families when they might need some extra help.
We are currently returning to face-to-face meetings where possible, however we are also able to meet virtually or via the telephone. If we are busy, please leave us a message and we will call you back as soon as we can. Alternatively you can send us an email on email@example.com
We will offer information and advice and generally help to support parents, carers and children.
· Support to parents, carers, grandparents to help them cope with family life.
· Individual work with children such as social skills, self-esteem, anger management, bereavement, parental separation, past and present family issues and individual worries.
· Individual work with parents and carers, including help with writing or updating CV’s or providing support with parenting issues or separation difficulties.
· Support can be offered for anything from a few days to a few months.
We are currently providing support through:
· Coffee Morning (with parents)
· Family Links parenting programme (with families)
· Sunshine club (nurture group, with children)
· Self-Esteem Group (with children)
· Managing emotions Group (with children)
· Using Lego for Therapeutic Play (with children)
Outside agencies can sometimes provide additional help and support. Here are a few useful links: