We are Stella Kandinsky and Katie Wood and are in school Monday-Friday 8.30-3.30.
We aim to support children and their families when they might need some extra help.
Normally, you would be able to make an appointment to visit us at school at a time convenient to you, however due Covid -19, we are not able to welcome parents into the school at the moment. We are happy to visit you at home in the garden or an outside space, and we are always available on the telephone. If we are busy, please leave us a message and we will call you back as soon as we can.
We will offer information and advice and generally help to support parents, carers and children.
· Support to parents, carers, grandparents to help them cope with family life.
· Individual work with children such as social skills, self-esteem, anger management, bereavement, parental separation, past and present family issues and individual worries.
· Individual work with parents and carers, including help with writing or updating CV’s or providing support with parenting issues or separation difficulties.
· Support can be offered for anything from a few days to a few months.
We are currently providing support through:
· Coffee Morning (with parents) – Suspended at the moment, we hope to resume this when possible.
· Family Links parenting programme (with families)
· Sunshine club (nurture group, with children)
· Self-Esteem Group (with children)
· Managing emotions Group (with children)
· Using Lego for Therapeutic Play (with children)
Outside agencies can sometimes provide additional help and support. Here are a few useful links: